Edward VII statue

Site: Lowman Green, Tiverton, Devon EX16

The statue of Edward VII statue at Lowman Green was unveiled in 1912.

Edward VII statue

Tiverton's statue of Edward VII

Edward the Peacemaker 1841-1910 inscription  Thomas Ford inscription on the statue of Edward VII

Left inscription: Edward the Peacemaker 1841-1910
Right inscription: Presented by Thomas Ford Esq. J.P. to his native town

Tiverton information:
History of Tiverton
Famous people
Grand Western Canal
Horse drawn barge
Mid Devon Show
Pannier Market
River Exe
River Lowman
Tiverton Balloon and Music Festival 2013
Tivvyfest
Historic churches:
St. George's
St. Paul's
St. Peter's
Tiverton Baptist Church
Historic schools:
Chilcot School
Old Blundell's
National School
Historic buildings & landmarks:
Clock Tower
John Greenway's Almshouse Chapel
Edward VII statue
The Great House of St. George
John Heathcoat & Company Ltd. factory
Knightshayes Court
Tiverton Castle
Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life
Tiverton Town Hall
Tivoli Cinema
White Horse pub